Death of Dr. David Kelly - Handling of URN 514 of 28th October 2010
For convenience I also reproduce the full text of the Freedom of Information Request here:
From: Andrew Watt
20 February 2014Dear Thames Valley Police,
This is a Freedom of Information Request.
On 28th October 2010 I reported to Thames Valley Police my
suspicion that Dr. David Kelly had been murdered.
Thames Valley Police allocated the report of suspected murder a
Unique Reference Number 514 of 28th October 2010.
1. What actions did Thames Valley Police take in response to the
report of suspected murder?
2. No statement has been taken from me. Which officer took the
decision not to take a statement from me?
3. With respect to crime recording statistics how is URN 514 of
28th October 2010 recorded?
4. Which officer took the decision to record URN 514 of 28th
October 2010 in the manner disclosed in the answer to Question 3.?
5. Did the senior officer group concerned with Dr. Kelly's death
meet in response to URN 514 of 28th October 2010? If so, on what
6. I ask for copies of all notes, minutes of the meeting or similar
documents with respect to any senior group meetings referred to in
(Dr) Andrew Watt